Pages

1/20/2017

Pengertian, rumus, dan contoh Eliptical Sentence



Eliptical Sentence ialah menggabungkan dua kalimat yang sama menjadi satu kalimat dengan menggunakan kata :  Too, So, Either, Neither.

1. Too and So  (juga)
      Digunakan untuk menggabungkan dua buah kalimat positive.

Rumus :
S + Tobe + Adj/Ident + And + S + Tobe + Too
S + Tobe + Adj/Ident + And + So + Tobe + S

Ex :
my mother is beautiful
my aunt is beautiful
-  my mother is beautiful and my aunt is too
-  my mother is beautiful and so is my aunt

Ichsan is clever
Hafiz is clever
-  Ichsan is clever and hafiz is too
-  Ichsan is clever and so is hafiz

they were rich last time
we were rich last time
-  they were rich last time and we were too
-  they were rich last time and so were we

* Pemakaian dalam verb

Rumus ;
S + Tobe + Obj/Ket + And + S + Kata bantu + Too
S + Tobe + Obj/Ket + And + So + Kata bantu + S

Ex :
I like mango
she likes mango
-  I like mango and he does too
-  I like mango and so he does he

I love him
you love him
-  I love him and you do too
-  I love him and so do you

my father will go to England
your father will go to England
-  my father will go to England and your father will go too
-  my father will go to England and so will your father

2. Either and Neither  (juga tidak)
      Digunakan untuk menggabungkan dua buah kalimat negative.

* Penggunaan dalam adjective atau Identity

Rumus :
S + Tobe + Not + Adj/Ident + And + S + Tobe + Not + Either
S + Tobe + Not + Adj/Ident + And + Neither + Tobe + S

Ex :
I am not stupid
you are not stupid
-  I am not stupid and you are not either
-  I am not stupid and neither are you

my house is not white
his house is not white
-  my house is not white and his house is not either
-  my house is not white and neither is his house

Reza is not lecturer
Reski is not lecturer
-  Reza is not a lecturer and Reski is not either
-  Reza is not a lecturer and neither is Reski

* Pemakaian dalam verb

Rumus :
S + Kata bantu + Verb + Obj + And + So + Kata bantu + Not + Either
S + Kata bantu + Verb + Obj + And + Neither + Kata bantu + S

Ex :
I don't like frog
you don't like frog
-  I don't like frog and you do not either
-  I don't like frog and neither do you

you didn't meet me yesterday
he didn't meet me yesterday
-  you did not meet me yesterday and he did not either
-  you did not meet me yesterday and neither did he

we shall not buy a new car
they will not buy a new car
-  we shall not buy a new car and they will not either
-  we shall not buy a new car and neither will they

* Pemakaian dalam modal auxiliary (can, may, must, should)

Rumus :
S + Modal + Verb + Obj + And + S + Modal + Too
S + Modal + Verb + Obj + And + So + Modal + S
S + Modal + Not + Verb + Obj + And + S + Modal + Not either
S + Modal + Not + Verb + Obj + And + Neither + Modal + S

Ex :
I can speak english
she can speak english
-  I can speak english and she can too
-  I can speak english and so can she

they can not speak english
he can not speak english
-  they can not speak english and she can not either
-  they can not speak english and neither can she

Note :
Kalimat yang bisa digabungkan adalah kalimat yang :
- sama bentuknya (positive sama positive)
- sama berhubungan (like sama like)
- sama tensenya (present sama present)

Oke sobat, sekian dulu pembahasan kita pada kesempatan kali ini. Semoga artikel diatas bermanfaat untuk sobat semua dan jangan lupa berkunjung kembali di Bahasa Inggris Bermanfaat dan nantikan artikel-artikel bermanfaat lainnya.

www.lowongankerjababysitter.com www.lowongankerjapembanturumahtangga.com www.lowonganperawatlansia.com www.lowonganperawatlansia.com www.yayasanperawatlansia.com www.penyalurpembanturumahtanggaku.com www.bajubatikmodernku.com www.bestdaytradingstrategyy.com www.paketpernikahanmurahjakarta.com www.paketweddingorganizerjakarta.com www.undanganpernikahanunikmurah.com